Monday, April 19, 2010

Trail Mix

With finals coming up I have been spending a lot of time at school studying and working on projects. I noticed that I was getting hungry after being there after a few hours. I tried going to the little cafe in the Marriott Library but nothing there seem to catch my eye, that was healthy that is. So I came home the other night and decided to make a snack to bring with me while I study. I love trail mix so I looked for healthy recipes. This recipe is so good and the best part is there is endless combinations you can do to make your perfect trail mix.

Ingredients
1 C pretzels
1/2 C walnuts
1/2 C almonds
1/2 C raisins
1/2 C M & M's

Directions
Combine all ingredients into container or ziplock bag.

Calories: 165
Fat: 7.6 g

2 comments:

  1. I love trail mix. It's easy simple and health how can you go wrong?!! Instead of regular m&ms I like to add peanut m&ms and that is about the only change I would make to this recipe. But then again you didn't state what type of m&ms so its all good. LOL !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job keeping current on your blog this semester. The commentary you provide helps make each recipe more personal and entices us to try.

    ReplyDelete